How does it Work?
- Pick Your Filters
- Coose the Quality
- Tell Us How Often
- Start Service and Relax
Our overview of our home air filter replacement service. Contains a step-by-step summary of how to order delivery for your air filters:
- Picking your home air filters
- Choosing your preferred home air filter quality
- Deciding how often you wish to replace your HVAC filters
- Starting your subscription service and remembering to replace filters
Ready to order home air filter replacement service?
See what On Time Air Filters customers think of the delivery service.
Our Air Filter Facts section helps explain how to pick a replacement air filter including Frequently asked questions about home air filters.
Contains information about air filter types, Merv ratings, and how to select a replacement air filter.
- Issues in Selecting a Replacement Air Filter
- About Air Filter Minimum Efficiency Rating Value (“Merv”) Rating
- Pleated Air Filters
- Merv 13 air filters
- Merv 11 air filters
- Merv 8 air filters
- Carbon Activated Air Filters for Odor Control
Ask our filter expert, Merv, all your filter questions.
About your HVAC systems
Ideas for Making your Home more Green
- 2010 tax credits for making your home more efficient
- Insulating your home
- Seasonal system maintenance
- Duct cleaning
Get help with questions about our on time air filter delivery replacement program